ROFR Thread July- Sept 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another superstitious person and did not want to post until things went through. But paseed right of first refusal. Tried to use the link in the first post, but blocked on my work computer, so will need to try from home. But details are:

kpeterso---$153-$7650-50-VGC-Dec-0/16, 50/17, 50/18, 50/19- sent 8/2, passed 8/16

Very excited to add on to VGC. Have needed more points here for a long time!
I'd love to add this if you could please update it with the correct amounts!

And congratulations :teeth::teeth::teeth:!!!

Congratulations! That's a lot of point coming up for you to use. Are you planning a monster trip?

Yes! Please tell us how you will use that TON of points so we can live vicariously through you! Congrats!

Yes! We are planning to take family to Aulani in 2019. We just got lucky to find such a loaded contract although we did pay a little more per point than we originally intended. Hoping we close in enough time to use the banked 2015 points to try to upgrade our trip this Halloween since they expire Nov 30th. :flower1:

You can't contact them directly- if it goes past a few weeks, you can contact the broker :).

Thanks. Wednesday is 30 days. I'm still confused on why we haven't heard back but others who submitted after us have.

What happens at day 30 and they don't respond? Do they automatically waive their right to the contract?

Thanks. Wednesday is 30 days. I'm still confused on why we haven't heard back but others who submitted after us have.

What happens at day 30 and they don't respond? Do they automatically waive their right to the contract?
No. Technically, they have until 30 days from your closing date to determine the outcome of the ROFR review. I had it go past 45 days once, so it does happen. However, in my experience, the vast majority of the delays are broker-related; i.e., they simply forget to notify you that it's passed.

No. Technically, they have until 30 days from your closing date to determine the outcome of the ROFR review. I had it go past 45 days once, so it does happen. However, in my experience, the vast majority of the delays are broker-related; i.e., they simply forget to notify you that it's passed.

Thank you. My "closing date" was set for 10/25 on a contract I submitted 7/21 and apparently went to ROFR 7/24. So you're saying they have until 9/25?

I'm getting concerned that maybe my broker didn't exactly know what he was doing?

My 30 days is the 25th. I have watched this forum and it is driving me nuts watching people pass who sent their contracts after mine. I have probably contacted my broker so often that she will tell me as soon as she finds out to get me off her back.

w1kk3d---$114-$28290-240-BLT-Feb-0/16, 54/17, 240/18, 240/19- sent 8/2, taken 8/17

Think I am just going to add on to my current contract and be done with it. Have a trip planned June 2018 and need the extra points. Meanwhile, I just purchased a BWV contract $98-$14,700-BWV-Aug-0/16, 4/17, 150/18, 150/19- will be sent 8/20.

Wish me luck!!!

My 30 days is the 25th. I have watched this forum and it is driving me nuts watching people pass who sent their contracts after mine. I have probably contacted my broker so often that she will tell me as soon as she finds out to get me off her back.

May I ask who you bought from?

Need extra special fairy dust on this one please.... we've already made 3 offers, & they all got ROFR...so lets hope this one passes...

pixiedust:
qv09vvp---$88-$18100-200-SSR-Sep-0/16, 55/17, 200/18, 200/19-Seller pay all MF 17- sent 8/15

So...I dont know which one of you has the MAGIC PIXIE DUST, but we were just notified that our contract passed ROFR!! I'm still pinching myself. Is that possible? 6 (SIX days). I'm halfway thinking the realtor made a mistake.. :rainbow:

w1kk3d---$114-$28290-240-BLT-Feb-0/16, 54/17, 240/18, 240/19- sent 8/2, taken 8/17

Think I am just going to add on to my current contract and be done with it. Have a trip planned June 2018 and need the extra points. Meanwhile, I just purchased a BWV contract $98-$14,700-BWV-Aug-0/16, 4/17, 150/18, 150/19- will be sent 8/20.

Wish me luck!!!
I'm so sorry, but good luck on the new one :flower:! Please post using the tool once your new contract is sent- thanks!

So...I dont know which one of you has the MAGIC PIXIE DUST, but we were just notified that our contract passed ROFR!! I'm still pinching myself. Is that possible? 6 (SIX days). I'm halfway thinking the realtor made a mistake.. :rainbow:
I take FULL CREDIT!!!

J/K- congratulations, I am SO happy for you :flower1:!!!!

MikeRx---$150-$16257-100-VGC-Sept-100/17, 100/18, 100/19 - sent 8/21

Wish us luck!
Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
smparrish---$85-$18463-200-SSR-Oct-0/16, 69/17, 200/18- sent 8/9

Seen Disney buying back many contracts at SSR and am a bit nervous about this one. All the new SSR contracts I am seeing are now in the mid $90 a point.

Just heard from our agent and Disney decided to exercise their ROFR. Time to start looking for another contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!