ROFR Thread July- Sept 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish mine would have gone that fast. The suspense is killing me lol!!!! Please Disney, let it go, let it go!

We are going through Fidelity too. We went to ROFR on 9/22 and received an email from Shawn on 10/4 that we had passed.
Good luck to you! it's very exciting!

Crusader10hky---$139-$28654-200-BLT-Oct-200/16, 200/17, 200/18, 200/19-Seller pays MF '17- sent 9/28

This is actually 2 100 pt contracts. Once I rent out 200 2016 points it will effectively reduce my price per point to 125

Crusader10hky---$139-$28654-200-BLT-Oct-0/16, 400/17, 200/18, 200/19-Seller pays MF '17- sent 9/28, passed 10/11

It's official, I've taken off my floaties and Disney is letting me jump off of the diving board into the deep end! Its our first contract, and I can't WAIT to start planning our Christmas 2018 trip!:santa::Dparty:

My wife's reaction was excitement immediately followed by "Wait, if Disney didn't ROFR it, does that mean we didn't get a good deal?" :scratchin

note: I realized I listed 200/16 on my original string, when in fact those points were already pushed to 17. Corrected in the 'passed' string

I haven't forgotten about the new thread- I just don't have time to work on making the new one and updating both until the weekend, so hang tight everyone :)

It was through Fidelity. Another was just posted at 105 yesterday! I couldn't believe it and thought about buying them too but it was the wrong use year and I don't need any more complication. I had a hard time with the $118/pt as we had just purchased another contract last year with much lower cost.

My guess is that the 105 contract will get taken anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!