ROFR Thread July to Sept 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoconnor (seller)---$134-$7583-50-AKV-Dec-0/17, 55/18, 50/19- sent 9/19

I listed this and it sold full price within minutes. Should've tried for more! Oh well

I paid $139/point for a fully loaded one with 2017 AKV points, so you did pretty good!

Updated!

Guys, PLEASE use the tool on page one! I did *some* people a solid and fixed the strings, but it takes a lot of time every week to update the thread and I would really appreciate it if everyone could help me keep up with it by reducing that time spent correcting the details :flower3:

Updated!

Guys, PLEASE use the tool on page one! I did *some* people a solid and fixed the strings, but it takes a lot of time every week to update the thread and I would really appreciate it if everyone could help me keep up with it by reducing that time spent correcting the details :flower3:

I would like to say that the tool on page 1 is extremely easy to use and does all the "work" for you :cool1: Plus I think it's fun to take your information, feed it in and see the final product offer for your new home :goodvibes And it is so magical when you can update it to say "passed":love:

Updated!

Thank you for taking the time to do this. As a newbie to dvc this thread was super helpful and also helped keep my sanity while waiting!

They canceled within 10 days so there is no penalty
Yeah, Seems like buyers have little to no protection in all this. Definitely a seller markets/Seller biased terms. The seller and brokers have protection in the terms, not the buyers.

Yeah, Seems like buyers have little to no protection in all this. Definitely a seller markets/Seller biased terms. The seller and brokers have protection in the terms, not the buyers.

Either party can cancel within the 10 days.

Either party can cancel within the 10 days.
Yes but if you have a delayed closing the seller can cancel the contract up until closing and if points have gone up. Re list it with a higher price with no penalty. If the seller cancels then they lose their deposit

Just checking in back at this thread one last time: We have finally made it to the finish line, points in our account! :worship::yay::love:

FYI: It was 2 months and 4 days from offer accepted to new membership and points.

We want to really thank everyone who participates on this thread. The waits for ROFR and Estoppel are very tedious, and there is just so much friendship here, everyone helping each other through. :thanks:

Even after 10 days the seller can always back out. Sure you can take them to court...not sure if you win but cost and time will certainly not be worth it
True. What a disappointment for the buyer. Hopefully a much better deal comes around.

aoconnor (seller)---$134-$7583-50-AKV-Dec-0/17, 55/18, 50/19- sent 9/19

I listed this and it sold full price within minutes. Should've tried for more! Oh well
I just saw someone post one for $145 not sure if it sells at that also was 50 points. I think I would buy direct at that point. Good deal for you though. Congratulations

Just checking in back at this thread one last time: We have finally made it to the finish line, points in our account! :worship::yay::love:

FYI: It was 2 months and 4 days from offer accepted to new membership and points.

We want to really thank everyone who participates on this thread. The waits for ROFR and Estoppel are very tedious, and there is just so much friendship here, everyone helping each other through. :thanks:
Congratulations

When does that 10 day count start? We have an agreement as buyers on a contract, but are thinking another resort might suit us better and are thinking of canceling.

Believe when both parties have signed - not just you but seller as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!