ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think for SSR it needs to be $100 or above.

I recently passed a few weeks ago with:

175 points - $100pp
150 points - $103pp
120 ponts - $105pp

Just my 2c

I know, I’m kicking myself now I should have just paid a few bucks more but we loved Vero so I’m thinking I’ll go with higher dues and more points for now. Maybe one SSR and one Vero? but then the cost goes up so much more by having to pay closing costs on two contracts. I could see myself booking 11 mo out at Vero but not at SSR. SSR would be SAP. I’m only 31 so I’ll def use the extended years of SSR. Well that was probably more than you wanted for your 2c haha I have 150 BWV for my food and wine weekend and whatever else.

Stargazer65 - $100 - $16,640 - 160 - SSR - Jun - 12/20, 160/21, 160/22 - sent 8/20, passed 9/22
$125-$3125-25-BWV-JUN-0/19, 25/20, 25/21, 25/22 - seller pays MF '20- Sent 9/30*
Stargazer65 - $92 - $10,514 - 100 - BRV - Sep - 100/20, 100/21, 100/22 - sent 9/25
Please reformat with the link in post#1 so your string(s) can go on the list!

New thread will be coming very soon... I can feel it in the force.

I know, I’m kicking myself now I should have just paid a few bucks more but we loved Vero so I’m thinking I’ll go with higher dues and more points for now. Maybe one SSR and one Vero? but then the cost goes up so much more by having to pay closing costs on two contracts. I could see myself booking 11 mo out at Vero but not at SSR. SSR would be SAP. I’m only 31 so I’ll def use the extended years of SSR. Well that was probably more than you wanted for your 2c haha I have 150 BWV for my food and wine weekend and whatever else.

Thateas exactly my thought. I had seen a contract which was $85pp which I passed on.

I saw these and thought 'well they are higher in price but should pass'. Just the right contract point numbers for me.

I then contacted the original broker some week later who confirmed that the $85pp was indeed taken. So it was a good choice.

Yes, I am paying higher than others and what I would ideally want to, but I knew I was probably going to get it by ROFR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts