ROL DINING PACKAGE NOV 2017 WATCH

go to just the rol calendar not the dining packages calender
I'm sorry but I guess I'm lost or confused. I at first went straight to ROL dining package through reservations and it's all gray then I searched just the days in November of the week I'm going and still all grey. I then went to animal kingdom park section and selected special events and it's grey there too. Can you give me specific way to see what you are seeing?

i went to ak page went to events clicked rol then on little calender and it is blue for all the way to 2nd week of jan

I'm sorry but I guess I'm lost or confused. I at first went straight to ROL dining package through reservations and it's all gray then I searched just the days in November of the week I'm going and still all grey. I then went to animal kingdom park section and selected special events and it's grey there too. Can you give me specific way to see what you are seeing?
I am using the entertainment tab under "things to do", not special events. The dining page keeps getting a beat further every time I check, so hopefully tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter