Roller?

Scootypuffjr

Mouseketeer
At the Princess Half expo this past year, there was a vendor selling a roller that I think had roller blade wheels (or something like it) and you would put your leg or whatever in it and roll it by hand and it could roll both sides of your leg at one time. Sorry, I know this is a terrible description, but does anyone have any clue what I'm talking about and know what it's called so I can try to find it online? I have a neck and shoulder injury that makes rolling out my legs with a regular foam roller very difficult and painful because it is hard to put the weight on it. This seemed like it would be really helpful because the roller was putting pressure on your leg on it's own. I should have bought one then, but at the time of the expo I had spent so much money I couldn't bring myself to even look. Thanks for your help!

I have used this in my local running store, and I think that it would be easier to use on a regular basis than my foam roller. However, I don't think it's as versatile as the foam roller. I love being able to roll out my back and shoulders, IT band, calves, hamstrings, etc. I'm not sure I could get everything covered with R8, and I'm not someone who wants a pile of rolling devices in my closet. I do like my Trigger Point foam roller and Trigger Point stick roller (and I personally prefer this stick over "The Stick").

I have used this in my local running store, and I think that it would be easier to use on a regular basis than my foam roller. However, I don't think it's as versatile as the foam roller. I love being able to roll out my back and shoulders, IT band, calves, hamstrings, etc. I'm not sure I could get everything covered with R8, and I'm not someone who wants a pile of rolling devices in my closet. I do like my Trigger Point foam roller and Trigger Point stick roller (and I personally prefer this stick over "The Stick").

Thank you for the input. I really don't use my foam roller as much as I need to because of the amount of strain it puts on my neck and shoulders. I will look in the sticks, but I like that this seems to apply pressure also which is what I'm most interested in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!