Romantic ideas?

lot of WDW resorts are very romantic.

do you inexpensive or don't mind paying?

for inexpensive I really need to know where you are staying - even Pop Century (value) has some romantic spots.

for the parks in general - the rose garden in the MK, the dark rides - HM, PoC, SM, etc. - although you are under constantly watch at the parks - so behave accordingly....

There are lots of boat rides and romantic dining venues. Plus there is of course Cinderella's Castle and the Rose Garden and Wishing Well. Many places in the world showcase in Epcot, such as a back road in France, fountains in Italy, etc etc. I think you might have to be a lil more specific on what youre looking for.

I want to do something special. It doesn't matter if I spend money or not. Free of course is good =) We are staying at POP. He has never been to Disney World before so I want to make it special for him.

Pop has a beautiful lake to walk around....

also some neat benches to sit on and enjoy the view.

one night go eat at the Polyn (if your budget can afford it) - if not still go - your WDW resort parking permit should get you in (I am assuming youhave a car ) for a 3 hour pass - find out when wishes the fireworks at the MK will be happening and if it is close to 9:00 - then make the dinner reservation at 7:30pm -

so watch Wishes from the Polyn Beach area - after this over - stay put - shortly (might be as long as 10 minutes) the EWP - will show up - this is very old - but very American.....

For the last night, I would recommend going to the restaurant on top of Contemporary for dinner during the fireworks show at MK. It was wonderful.

For inexpensive, I would go to Epcot, get some wine in France to toast and drink during their nighttime show.

Also, they have a spa at the Grand Floridian - get massages.

WDW is filled with romance!!! :) :) :) Here are some of our favs:
- lots of resort romance - depends on your own personal tastes - our fav is the YC. Try to go deluxe if you can!
- spending a day strolling around the Epcot World Showcase (and enjoying beverages along the way!)
- Dinner at VIctoria & Albert's
- Couple's massage at the GF
- Cali Grill during Wishes
- Watching Illuminations
- Visiting the Boardwalk at night
- Enjoying one of the sand beaches at a resort in the evening (Poli during Wishes, YC/BC during Illluminations, hammack at the Swan)
- Surprising your sweetheard with champagne in the room, and enjoying that or some wine on your balcony
- late night swims in the hot tub
- Cirque du Soliel's La Nouba

.... and much, much more!!

katie :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter