romantic spots to avoid when not with spouse

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Where are the romantic spots to avoid?
I know from NCL to avoid the top deck late at night. Where else?
I know it wouldnt be a good idea to attend the Match your mate shows, etc

Avoid Sessions/Cadillac Piano Bar on a sea day. Don't sit beside the huge porthole with a glass of wine and the piano playing in the background. My hubby and I found this very romantic.

Actually, Match Your Mate could cause quite a few fights between couples, LOL! ;)

stay away from your stateroom bed....romantic thoughts may ensue!!!!!

also, forget palo, way too intimate....and deck 4 and deck 9 at night, and deck 7 aft, and any lounge....forget the Rainforest Room, and Lumieres....hmmmm, no treasure Ketch, jewelry is too romantic....also, forget Buena Vista Theater...too dark and romantic...forget the atrium, thats where they take those romantic portraits...forget Shutters, thats where they display romantic portraits....

no, please, please go....these posts are like a car wreck....you know you shouldnt look, but you just can't help but look!!!

Was your DH romantic when you first met? If he seems to have lost his romantic side since you married maybe you can fit in some couples counseling before your cruise. Why doom your trip from the start?

Barb ~

Never under estimate 'the power of the Magic'!!
This may be the perfect time to recap some romance.
;)

You could just say, "What the hey," and check out all those spots with Mr. Sock, the puppet...........;)

AA very funny...

just 44 day til your WONDERFUL cruise

and definetly do not go to the crew areas ive heard somtimes they have orgys right BD.......

Originally posted by Hygiene99

and definetly do not go to the crew areas ive heard somtimes they have orgys right BD.......

OH NO!!!! It's back!!! :eek:
LOL...

romantic spots to avoid when not with spouse

Just to name a few: ear lobes, neck, lower back and, of course, any body organ prone to expand and/or moisten when aroused...

Your witty responses never fail to crack me up. If your not a writer you really should be...you really have a way with words!!!

My only other comment to this thread is that if my DH were anything like Imgoingtodisney's DH - he wouldnt be my DH anymore..IMHO..sounds like he's more trouble than he's worth.

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
Just to name a few: ear lobes, neck, lower back and, of course, any body organ prone to expand and/or moisten when aroused...
OMG:o :earseek: :teeth:

Originally posted by imgoingtodisney
Where are the romantic spots to avoid?
I know from NCL to avoid the top deck late at night. Where else?
I know it wouldnt be a good idea to attend the Match your mate shows, etc

Ok now I am confused... isn't he still going on the cruise with you?
Or do you mean the romantic spots that you need pants for? (sorry I could not help myself)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter