Room Discounts

Do you go in summer months or more off season?

We have either gone in the fall which is off-season or in April, which is not quite peak, but it was very busy because of the LPGA tournament there. As others have said, it is not guaranteed that there will be an ability to rent points in the summer/high season. I have also never seen discounts offered on cash reservations during the summer.

We have either gone in the fall which is off-season or in April, which is not quite peak, but it was very busy because of the LPGA tournament there. As others have said, it is not guaranteed that there will be an ability to rent points in the summer/high season. I have also never seen discounts offered on cash reservations during the summer.

I think this past summer there was discounts. I constantly get fliers in the mail encouraging me to book and I know there was a deal this summer but not sure how often that happens

If you are booking directly, not with points or costco, look at some of the online travel sites. Last year we went in July when there was no point availability and no discounts offered but saved a little booking through orbitz vs. directly through aulani (can't remember how much exactly it was). This year we are planning a trip for October and at a little over 4 months out there was no point availability so looked into booking directly with the current 25%-30% off rate and found an even cheaper rate on priceline (I think it was about $200 cheaper).

If you are booking directly, not with points or costco, look at some of the online travel sites. Last year we went in July when there was no point availability and no discounts offered but saved a little booking through orbitz vs. directly through aulani (can't remember how much exactly it was). This year we are planning a trip for October and at a little over 4 months out there was no point availability so looked into booking directly with the current 25%-30% off rate and found an even cheaper rate on priceline (I think it was about $200 cheaper).

Thanks great advice! Never thought of priceline etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts