Room key as charge card?

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
Do the universal resorts allow you to be able to charge to your rm keys like disney does?

Also can you have different limits for childrens/teens cards than your own?

Thanks,
Sharon

You can charge back to your room using your key just like at Disney. I don't think that you can having different spending limits for kids though.

u can set diff limits for kids never done it bu have read posters that have done this:jester:

I didn't know you could set spending limits for the kids. They always set mine up so the kids have no charging privileges.

At RPR last year we were offered different $ increments that could be used on our room keys. We were asked if we wanted the boys to have charge privledges too.......we said no.....the boys were mildly disappointed.:rolleyes:

That is great to hear! My DD has earned her spending money this yr (so far up to 100.) by doing extra little things around the house/yard etc. So I really wanted her to feel like she is getting a treat spending her money.
Funny thing though, when she spends moms money she wants this and that and the other ... when she spends her money she is tight with it, very pickey! :laughing:

Thanks,
Sharon S.

Originally posted by DNSDisney
Funny thing though, when she spends moms money she wants this and that and the other ... when she spends her money she is tight with it, very pickey! :laughing:

SO TRUE!!!! My DD 12 is just the same! 2 DS were, too! Now I just give the teens their cash ast the beginning of the trip. When they are out, all done!

Originally posted by goldcupmom
SO TRUE!!!! My DD 12 is just the same! 2 DS were, too! Now I just give the teens their cash ast the beginning of the trip. When they are out, all done!

Wonder if it is the age lol My dd is 12 as well!:laughing:
Hey it looks like we will be at HRH about the same time! We are going to be there june 6-9. I will be the mom who is saying "No you have your own money" :teeth:

My DS 11 gets an amount of spending money each day. When it is gone, it is gone. We of course take care of meals and will buy a few souveniers for him at the end of the trip if it is something he has been wanting and could not stretch his allotment to cover.

It is fun watching them make decisions when it's their own money they're spending! I also like using the phrase "nope, you bought it, you carry that yourself." lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter