Room Only Fall AP Discounts

jpeden

DIS Veteran
Do we know when room-only Fall AP discounts will come out? I noticed that Fall non-AP discounts just came out and I'm hoping for another 5-10% on rooms with an AP discount.

I booked under the current promo, but also am looking forward to the AP rate. That and the Fl resident rate are always better.

If they went as fast as the regular fall discount rates then you better book day one. There are hardly any rooms left under that promo. There must have been extremely limited rooms.

Yup, hoping the discounts are pretty good! I was pleasantly surprised that POFQ had a 20% discount; hoping it will also have a good AP discount!

We are also waiting for the AP or Florida Resident rate to come up for fall. I want to come anytime in September but need the discount.

I'm hoping too, but have seen here on the boards last year the AP rates came out in June.

For those looking for late fall discounts, according to Mousesavers those discounts (after 11/06) didn't come out until August. The AP discount for early fall........didn't show until June.

Doug :goofy:

I just purchased our AP's for activation this fall. Can I book the room with the AP rate using my code for purchase of the AP?

I purchased our AP's in late December and booked a February trip with them, no problem. Some people say you need to activate the AP's prior to check in; however, the Yacht Club just looked at our vouchers and allowed us to check in. Right after that, we went to HS and activated our AP's

Hope this helps!

Have one night (Aug 31) booked with the summer discount and the rest on the regular fall room only discount. Hoping something better shows up soon for those dates. Probably not for a month or two, though.

I want to make some dining reservations for the 6 month mark but don't have my room yet as I wait for the AP room for late September. Can I make a room reservation using the fall rate out now and then change it to the AP rate and still keep my dining?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter