Room ready early?

DisneyHumbug

DIS Veteran
Are the rooms at Portofino ever ready early? We're only spending one day at Universal before our cruise and our flight arrives early in the morning. If the room is not ready, will we be able to check in and store our luggage like at WDW?

Yes, the rooms are often ready early. If not, you can store luggage and they will give you a # to call periodically to check the status of your room.

Will they give you those Express passes if your room isn't ready yet? As a perk of staying on site, I wouldn't want to go to the parks for the day without it!:p

Yes, at check-in (whether your room is ready or not) you will receive your room key card which is what you use for Express. You can go on to the parks and enjoy FOTL access. When you call to check if your room is ready, they will simply tell you your room number and your key will then work. You don't have to go back to the check-in desk.

When we checked into PBR on 8/21 at 8am our room was ready. We got the stuff to the room and made the parks by opening--way beyond my expectations. Actually just about everything about PBR and USO in general exceeded my expectations.
Even if the room is not ready you can store luggage and get those room keys, for FOTL and charging privledges in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter