Room request for a Lake View room at BLT

darrenwatson66

Mouseketeer
Hey!! I'm about to make a request for a Lake View room at BLT. Does anyone know the best room location? Highest floor? etc?? I've never made a request but thought someone would know the best room to ask for. Thanks!!

When requesting info on the best view, it's best to explain what is best to you. Many LV rooms are inside the horseshoe looking across to other rooms with the lake to the left or right, others our on the outside of the horseshoe looking at the dock or the tennis court.

:earsboy: Bill

If you ask for even numbered room, north wing, high floor, you may have a partial (to the side) fireworks view. But definitely request a high floor. (unless you have a fear of heights)

Asking for suggestions on a room request is like asking people’s opinion on the best color. My favorite color is going to be different than your favorite color. What matters to you? What do you want to see? Do you want to be on the same floor as the bridge to the Contemporary?

For lake view, my only request is “high floor.”

I like south wing, highest floor, even # room for views of the Contemporary, Monorail and VGF at sunset. Or as @kboo stated above. I've never stayed in an odd # room so I can't comment there. I've stayed in 8104 (decent MK view to the left) and 8134. You can see pics of the views at the link posted previously above.

Last edited:
We have twice asked for a high floor, north side, even number. We were the first room just to the right of a MK view and it was perfect. View of lake and MK. Best view on property

We're going in August in a 1 bedroom lake view, and I'm going to request what DduzDis suggested-I'd like to look out onto the Marina area-last summer we overlooked the main pool, but I personally would prefer more towards the back of the resort, or the side where the contemporary is.

I loved our room on the very top floor (16th). We had a studio and it was so very nice to walk just a few steps to get to the TOTWL & the surrounding deck for the MK fireworks. The best part was walking those few steps back to the room while everyone else was waiting (and waiting and waiting) for the elevator. :) We also had a nice view of the Electrical Water Pageant every night.

P.S. If you get the top floor, you might be excused for feeling a little special since your key will allow access to the top floor at any time - no need for a CM to activate the elevator or check your Blue DVC Membership card. :teeth:

Even numbered room north wing higher floor is the way to go imo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!