Room request SSR

redmonster

Mouseketeer
GOOD EVENING FRIENDS,
We are taking a quick trip to treat my mother after my dad recently passed . We have reserved a two bedroom standard to save on points -looking for recommendations on room request. What would be most convenient-your help is appreciated.

Ears to you,
Linda

So sorry for your loss. We usually request Grandstand building near the pool. That puts us within walking distance of the main building/amenities and the Grandstand section has the first bus stop. That means we almost always get a seat when headed to the parks and when returning home we get off first also. We avoid the Carousel section. It doesn't have it's own pool and it's too far to walk to the lobby. That's just our personal preference. I think the others are nice too. See the SSR Lovers and Owners thread under DVC Resorts for more info.

I agree with the above recommendation. We just returned from a trip and stayed in Grandstand building #85, the one between the pool and the 18th hole of the golf course. Great location, probably the same walking time to the carriage house as the springs' buildings.

I agree with the above recommendation. We just returned from a trip and stayed in Grandstand building #85, the one between the pool and the 18th hole of the golf course. Great location, probably the same walking time to the carriage house as the springs' buildings.
Thanks so much for the suggestions -will try for that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter