Room requests

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
I did the online checkin for my upcoming trip, but they did they didn't have many options besides high floor, low floor, close to lobby. I was wondering if I call the hotel for my more specific request will this wipe out what I filled out online? I'll be staying at the animal kingdom lodge and I want to tell them which savannah I'd like.

Was it ever determined why the options online aren't more specific? I know I'd love an option for a king bed at least

I did the online checkin for my upcoming trip, but they did they didn't have many options besides high floor, low floor, close to lobby...Was it ever determined why the options online aren't more specific? I know I'd love an option for a king bed at least
The options used to be more specific. My guess is they got deluged with guests demanding that all their specific requests be met, so they rolled back the options to make it easier to fulfill requests. But there is nothing to keep you from calling & requesting something more specific.

How far in advance of your stay do you call or adjust your preferences?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!