Roommate needed.. Room for rent

PSUmike18

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! My name is Mike and I currently work for Disney at Downtown Disney as a Guest & Show Services Manager. I completed an College Program in Spring 2006 and a management internship in the Spring of 2008 and now work as a full time manager at WDW. Anyway, my roommate Matt and I are losing a roommate come January and are looking for someone else to move in.

We currently live in a 3 bed, 2 bath house about 2 miles from Sea World and about 7 miles from Disney (just across from the Grande Lakes resort where the JW Marriott and Ritz Carlton are located). The house itself is only 4 years old and it is beautiful. We have a 2 car garage, our own washer/dryer, a brand new kitchen, and a swimming pool in the backyard. The room for rent is being vacated by our current female roommate this January and if you want to move in, you would have your choice of either the master bedroom (which comes with it's own maser bath and large walk-in closet) or one of the guest bedrooms. The master bedroom currently runs at a rent of $500/month with the guest bedrooms running at $447.50/month, utilities not included.

We are looking for someone who is clean and just all around cool to be around. Male or female doesn't really matter!

Any questions, please e-mail me at mpierson18@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter