Root beer in the parks?

KEH

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="green">The Tag Fai
I have just been browsing the menus on allears and noticed that the Dolphin Fountain not only has root beer but also diet root beer.

Is there anywhere in the parks which serves either "full fat" or diet root beer?

LTT serves a "Birch Beer", same sort of thing but not exactly root beer.

They sell root beer floats at Pecos Bill's so I'm thinking you could probably get root beer there.

There are lots of places to buy root beer. One of my sons loves root beer floats and has never found a shortage of places to get them. He got one at a stand in Asia in AK that came with a Mickey in safari gear straw -- really cute and about $3 at the gift shop. At MK, there's a place in Liberty Square called Sleepy Hollow and a place in Tomorrowland-- can't think of the name. He got a huge (48 oz. maybe) Spaceship Earth water bottle filled with root beer in Epcot. He also has ordered root beer in many of the sit-down restaurants.

I think most places in WDW have root beer, they handle all the coke products so I think the root beer is Barq's.....one of my favorites!

Thanks for the replies. I love root beer and itis hard to get here in the UK so it's good to know I'll be able to find it at the parks.

Originally posted by B'rer Karen
They sell root beer floats at Pecos Bill's so I'm thinking you could probably get root beer there.

Sadly, when we were there in June, they were no longer selling rootbeer floats.:( I was really craving one, and had to settle for a dole whip;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter