Rose & Crown closed for rehab????

ColoradoDis

DIS Veteran
Just read on another board that Rose & Crown is scheduled to close on April 18 for 2-3 months (opening prior to July 4).

Has anyone else heard anything?

We have a PS for May and are really upset that we won't get a chance to visit this trip.

:eek:

If we get to Disney this summer, we'll definitely have to wait til after July 4! There's no way we can miss R&C..

I just made a PS for last week in June. Don't think they'd do that unless its after the rehab. The CM didn't mention anything about it.

We have a PS for next Tuesday for dinner!!! Yikes I think I'll be calling this morning to find out what's going on:eek:

i called this morning, and the CM I spoke with was still able to make PSs on her screen for next week. She said they have not been told anything about Rose and Crown being closed.

I will be very disappointed if they are closing. We have dinner PS's for May and I am soooo looking forward to that.

Stacey

I hope this isn't true. This is my all-time favorite, Disney Hall of Fame, restaurant. They accepted a PS for next Monday night. I hope that they don't cancel that and break my heart. :(

I have PS for Rose and crown for Mothers Day dinner.
I think someone is pulling someones leg.

I also have a PS for Mother's day (this is a beer drinkin' mama!) and I just booked it last week so I think there must be a mistake...

Do you think Disney would close R&C at the same time they closed Akershus? Geez......................:confused:

DH and I have PS for R&C 7:30 (prime time for Illuminations!!). Let's hope it's just one of those bad rumors!!! Where did you hear that from?? :confused:

I called last night and specifically asked about this. this is NOT true.

Akershus is closed from April 18th through July 4th, but R&C is OPEN

I'm am so happy it's not going to be closed. This going to be my 6th visit to WDW and we have ALWAYS had dinner there at least one night of our stay. It's a tradition for my family now. When we start to make our Dinner plans, my husband and the kids always say - Rose & Crown for Illuminations. Truthfully, I'd probably change my entire vacation just to make sure that I got my pie sampler plate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter