Rose Gold

They were scarce when I was there, but they seemed to stock overnight. Check first thing in the morning.

Went to Disney Springs today, AK yesterday, and MK as well today after Springs. No ears anywhere. World of Disney staffers all told us they are sold out park-wide. But they have Pink ears out the wazoo. Seems a bit weird that staffers at Springs would know anything about what is stocked at, say, Emporium at MK, but maybe they do know? I don't believe their sales systems can look up item stock at other stores at different sites around all of Bay Lake.

So we checked the MK Emporium today. Staffers told us today that they've been sold out for over a week, and no one knows when they will arrive again. Again, pink ears everywhere, no one cares.

Seems Rose Gold is the limited item again. My wife is on the hunt for them hard. I told her we will keep checking, but if we don't find them in 5 days when we leave, she will just get the backup pair she's been eyeballing (Cheshire Cat ears).

Went to Disney Springs today, AK yesterday, and MK as well today after Springs. No ears anywhere. World of Disney staffers all told us they are sold out park-wide. But they have Pink ears out the wazoo. Seems a bit weird that staffers at Springs would know anything about what is stocked at, say, Emporium at MK, but maybe they do know? I don't believe their sales systems can look up item stock at other stores at different sites around all of Bay Lake.

So we checked the MK Emporium today. Staffers told us today that they've been sold out for over a week, and no one knows when they will arrive again. Again, pink ears everywhere, no one cares.

Seems Rose Gold is the limited item again. My wife is on the hunt for them hard. I told her we will keep checking, but if we don't find them in 5 days when we leave, she will just get the backup pair she's been eyeballing (Cheshire Cat ears).
They really can see stock levels at any shop within the resort. The Shop Disney Parks app can see stock levels resort-wide, too. You can download it from the App Store if you have an iPhone. I'm not sure these particular ears are listed on the app, but for the items that are, you can see what is in stock & which locations are selling it.

They really can see stock levels at any shop within the resort. The Shop Disney Parks app can see stock levels resort-wide, too. You can download it from the App Store if you have an iPhone. I'm not sure these particular ears are listed on the app, but for the items that are, you can see what is in stock & which locations are selling it.

Just FYI The shop Disney parks app isn’t always accurate. We had to buy he baby pua online after our trip with a very disappointed 8 year old shop after shop who didn’t have it. We even went all the way into the store in the middle of fort wildnerness that the app said actually had him, they did not.

Just FYI The shop Disney parks app isn’t always accurate. We had to buy he baby pua online after our trip with a very disappointed 8 year old shop after shop who didn’t have it. We even went all the way into the store in the middle of fort wildnerness that the app said actually had him, they did not.
That is so disappointing. :( I hope the system the CMs use is more accurate.

That's been my experience with it too. It sounds so nice but it has only led us wrong the few times we've used it. When we were trying to find DS a green lightsaber it said nowhere had them but they were in two stores at the front of DHS.

Awhile back, CM's at two stores said that their inventory information is only updated at night so if an item sold out during the day, it would still show they still had it in stock until inventory was updated overnight. I don't know how true that is.

The parks app has proven to be unreliable regarding current inventory on several occasions. Only once have I actually had an CM look for an item for me and I trekked to a store that showed it had it and it did not - which is when I realized their system isn't accurate either ;) The CM's on both ends of that hunt told me it only updates 1x a day.

And we all know how Disney IT is...

I used to work retail and our inventory system updated only at night. There was just too much product turnover during the day to keep it up to date minute by minute. The company’s policy was to call another store if a customer asked about a product because while it might say a store in NJ has something, it could have been bought and it could be hours before a store in NY will see that reflected. It also doesn’t account for people still shopping. There may be ten showing on hand but if ten people are walking around holding the item and waiting to purchase, then there are zero available.

Anyway, that’s a long winded way of saying that if the actual stores can’t have access to 100% accurate stock levels, there’s no way an app will have access to accurate stock levels. The app will have the same info, only without the benefit of an employee being able to physically check for themselves.

Apparently they sent them all to Disneyland! We have them everywhere here, in the parks, DTD, all over. I’m surprised you can’t get them from the app as clearly they exist!

We were there May 20-26 and rose gold ears were nowhere to be found. Lots of the millennial pink ones though. Did see some RG spirit jerseys.

Apparently they sent them all to Disneyland! We have them everywhere here, in the parks, DTD, all over. I’m surprised you can’t get them from the app as clearly they exist!
Are they popular out in CA? Do you see a lot of people wearing them? Just wondering if the trend is huge only in FL or on both coasts. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter