Rosen Centre Hotel + Convention

FrankieWinthrop

Mouseketeer
I'm traveling solo to a convention in April and staying at the Rosen Center Hotel. I'm a Disney AP, so I'm familiar with the area, but we always drive. Anyone have any feedback about Rosen Centre Hotel? Will they store by bags pre-check-in since I have an early flight and am hoping to have some solo time at the parks? Anyone Uber/Lifted from there to a park? I'm flying in early the day before the convention starts, so I'll have one day to do as I please before I have to work. I thought about seeing the new Cirque show, but the cheapest tickets are $96.75!

I'm traveling solo to a convention in April and staying at the Rosen Center Hotel. I'm a Disney AP, so I'm familiar with the area, but we always drive. Anyone have any feedback about Rosen Centre Hotel? Will they store by bags pre-check-in since I have an early flight and am hoping to have some solo time at the parks? Anyone Uber/Lifted from there to a park? I'm flying in early the day before the convention starts, so I'll have one day to do as I please before I have to work. I thought about seeing the new Cirque show, but the cheapest tickets are $96.75!

My DS has stayed there for convention a few times and they just uber over to Disney because they do bar crawls. It is a great location for anything at the convention center. He's going down in April, couldn't get in there so opted for Doubletree at SeaWorld. A bit farther but still an easy walk. I think they plan to uber over to Disney one night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter