Rotating Restaurant In The Land

cmonroe

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the name is and how many people can be seated at the booths?
I need to fit 4 adults, one 3 year-old and an infant in a car set.

Also is the food good? My wife mentioned she really wanted to eat there, so I though I'd surprise her.

Thanks.

It's called the Garden Grill Restaurant and it also has tables available and booths. Either should accomodate your party size. BTW, this restaurant also features the daily Ice Cream Social around 3pm. All meals include visits from Mickey and Chip & Dale.

I ate at the GG about 5 years ago and liked it. But I was not expecting alot so I was pleasantly surprised. It is a family style restaurant so the the food is typical of a buffet quality but the atomsphere ( which is what we always look for) was fun. I am planning dinner there for 17 on 4/25. I do not expect great seats b/c of the number in our party( booths are available for the smaller sizes for which you see part of the land attraction) but it will be a fun way to start our trip.

The food was great especially the flank steak and the pumpkin cheesecake.The kids loved the "dirt" dessert. The characters were terrific and really played with our kids a lot. All in all a great experience and one that we have all voted to repeat this december! Have fun!

We ate there last month and while the food wasn't bad, it was just prepared differently than what we're use to. We didn't have pumpkin cheesecake either, but warm apple crisp with ice cream (very yummy). Our PS was about 12:30 on a Thursday and the restaurant was almost empty, therefore the character interaction was wonderful!! Each one came by 3 - 4 times!

This is my favorite restaurant in all of WDW::yes:: I absolutly love everything about it. I love the revolving restaurant affect with seeing different scenery throughout your meal. I love the food - flank steak, catfish, corn on the cob and more. I love the character interaction w/ my DD (they are so cute dressed up in their overalls).

The Garden Grill is something this 32yr old mother just can't miss when going to WDW.:wave: :wave2: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter