ROTR and Non-Riders

SnipsNSnails

DIS Veteran
We will have 12 people in our group going at Christmas. Some of the grandmas and younger children won’t be riding ROTR. Probably 4-5 people. If we put them in the BG anyway will others in our group be able to use their MBs and ride a second time?

We will have 12 people in our group going at Christmas. Some of the grandmas and younger children won’t be riding ROTR. Probably 4-5 people. If we put them in the BG anyway will others in our group be able to use their MBs and ride a second time?

Yes, you can do that.

Everyone will need to be at rope drop to be able to join the BG.

Also plan to keep their MBs if they leave the park before your BG gets called.

Awesome! Thanks! We will have an 11yo and 14yo who will want to ride again I’m sure. My 6yo nephew I’m not sure about as he scares easily so this would allow my brother to ride with the others and then if he thinks it will be OK for him, take him and the other 2 boys could go again with them. My 3yo will be too little and grandma and great-grandma won’t want to ride. I’m on the fence because of motion sickness. If I don’t go someone else will be happy to go again I’m sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter