RotR Missing Guests

Status
Not open for further replies.

marx

DVC Home: AKV
I will be in HS in a couple of days and have been testing the Virtual Queue at 10am/2pm to see how it works. Of course, I get Not in Park errors after selecting the three guests in my MDE account.

Today at 10am, I showed one of my daughters how it works, and when the Select Guest screen displayed, it only had one person. (There are three in the MDE account). We tried again at 2pm from two different phones - this time we once again did not see all three guests. (We saw one guest on one phone, and the same guest + another on a second phone. The third guest wasn't displayed).

Has this happened to anyone else? Is it something to be concerned about?

I will be in HS in a couple of days and have been testing the Virtual Queue at 10am/2pm to see how it works. Of course, I get Not in Park errors after selecting the three guests in my MDE account.

Today at 10am, I showed one of my daughters how it works, and when the Select Guest screen displayed, it only had one person. (There are three in the MDE account). We tried again at 2pm from two different phones - this time we once again did not see all three guests. (We saw one guest on one phone, and the same guest + another on a second phone. The third guest wasn't displayed).

Has this happened to anyone else? Is it something to be concerned about?
It does glitch from time to time, the consensus right now is if it happens, book for whoever you can and then go to a GET umbrella and they will add the others to your boarding group. It’s only 1 party per vehicle right now, so adding a few others to your group doesn’t really mess with the boarding group limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!