RotR Rider Swap

dstalzer

Earning My Ears
I have a child that is over the height requirement, and a toddler who is not. How do my wife and I and older child all ride RotR (assuming we are lucky enough to get a Boarding Pass) with the toddler? If we get the BP can we do a rider-switch like thing?

Everyone wanting to ride needs to get into the bg. Then when your bg is called just let the cm at the entrance know you want to do rider swap

Everyone wanting to ride needs to get into the bg. Then when your bg is called just let the cm at the entrance know you want to do rider swap

Question: Would the person who does the rider swap presumably have to ride alone?

Or could someone else within the group ride again given the "one party per ride experience" that's currently being used?

Question: Would the person who does the rider swap presumably have to ride alone?

Or could someone else within the group ride again given the "one party per ride experience" that's currently being used?
Before covid you could take 2 people in, i haven't heard any reports after reopening

Curious as well, we have a party of 5 and one may be too short to ride. I'm hoping for a growth spurt. but wondering who can ride twice.

Just double checked with a cm that works the attraction, it's the same as before. The swaper plus 2 more

We are doing this right now. I am sitting with my toddler as my husband takes our two girls through standby line. Then I will get to take my girls again through the FP line.

I was at magic kingdom yesterday and they kept saying the rider swap could only be for up to two people so we never did it because the two girls could ride with one adult while I wanted with the baby but I did not want to have to choose a child to ride the second time With me so we opted not to do rider swap at all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!