Roxxi's First Trip to Disney Pre Trip Report

disneyfan19712006

DIS Veteran
Cast of characters:
Melissa: Grandmother to Roxxi and Mother to Wesley
Wesley: 21 year old son of Melissa and Father to Roxxi
Roxxi: 20 month old daughter of Wesley

After 19 months of negotiating and not communicating my son has finally got his ex girlfriend permission to take his daughter to Disney. We leave in three weeks. After months of planning we finally got word from our attorney today that a settlement has been reached. We will sign papers next week and it will go straight to the judge for filing.

She will be twenty months old this weekend. If we had our way she would have been with us last December when we took our younger graddaughter. I just had to share that we are so excited about this.

I've never traveled with a toddler so this will be an all new experience. Anyone have any suggestion on doing Disney with a toddler?

We are definately doing th three week happy dance tonight.

I want to thank all on the boards who have supported us this year. Expecially our friends from Podcast 1.0, my son actually had his first court apperance for visitation while I was on the Podcast cruise. It been a long time but things have finally worked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter