Royal Pacific King Suite

luvsvacations

DIS Veteran
I am looking at the King Suite (with the separate bedroom) and was wondering if the couch in the room is long enough for an adult to sleep on without using the pullout. I see pics on a smaller couch and more of an L shaped couch?? Thanks

This is the sofa in the King Suite at Royal Pacific.

i-rTJTJ2B-X2.jpg

You may have seen the sofa in the Suites over in Sapphire Falls or the Presidential Suites, they are more L shaped.

When one of us snoozes on it, our feet are over the edges, so it`s not overly long, wouldn`t like to spend a whole night like that.

Busting in here- is there space for a rollaway bed in the “living room” portion of the room if the sofa is pulled out?

Busting in here- is there space for a rollaway bed in the “living room” portion of the room if the sofa is pulled out?

You probably could manage it. If you move the coffee table under the window it would fit over by the table, or vice versa. It`s not a bad size, wouldn`t leave you much room though but it could work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter