Royal Pacific Rates?

boudreaux0

DVC Member VWL
I was looking at rates for the 3 onsite hotels in August. Royal Pacific was listed at $194 /night while HRH and PBH were at $349 and $359 respectively. Does anyone know why there is such a big difference. Are they running an Intro Rate like they did for HRH??? I really want to stay there but seeing such a cheap rate make me sceptical about whether it is up to the same standards as the other onsites

I booked for three nights, August 29, 30 & 31. I booked a fan club rate for a Club Level room for $139.00. It is unbelievable because they first offered me a standard room AAA rate at the same $139.00. I was told there was no entertainment rate available for Royal Pacific yet, although I doubt I will do better than Club Level for $139.

Good Luck with your rate.

Elke

Yes, I was told these are introductory rates and that although Royal Pacific is expected to be gorgeous, it is a little less expensive than Hard Rock.

Elke

Elke,

Thanks for posting about the Club level rooms at the same price as the standard rooms. I was told $139 (Fan Club) for a standard room at the Royal Pacific and for a garden view room at HRH yesterday. I wanted to stay at the Royal Pacific, but thought that wasn't a good price since it isn't supposed to be as "high end" at the HRH. I called back today and got club level for $139 - now that's a great deal! This is for Labor Day weekend.

Do you guys think the Club level and Standard Rooms both at $139 is a glitch? It doesn't make sense to make them both the same price.

-Jon

Who should I call to get info on this hotel for the rates in August? Also, since this is a new hotel, would I be better off staying at the HRH rather than booking at the Royal just because the Royal is new. We have never stayed at the HRH. August will be our first trip to the Universal area and I have already reserved a room at the HRH. Where can you get info on what the Royal Pacific is like regarding pool and restaurants? Thanks.

I don't know if this is a glitch but I do know the person at 1-800UEscape said the Fan Club discount was 30% off the introductory price.

Elke

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter