ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

So after much researching I contacted Universal to adjust my package . I originally booked last January for this Thanksgiving week .Since club level has changed so much we decided to change to a regular 2 Queen Room . We upgraded our length of stay tickets to 15 month premiere annual passes. We were then able to snag a passholder discount. All said and done we are saving over $2000 dollars !! We are so excited. Looking forward to 9 days of fun .

Has anyone gone recently and had groceries delivered? Are resorts allowing deliveries if you are waiting in the lobby for them?

@Polyonmymind if you do wind up staying club level can you let us know how it goes? We have it booked for December and I'm really curious about what to expect.

Absolutely! If I can figure how to post pictures of the offerings here I'll do that as well.

I called and spoke with someone in guest services about the food servings. I was told the same menu that has already been posted earlier in this thread. I did ask specifically about bottled water, and was told yes they have bottled water. I was also told club level patrons receive a discounted rate for Cabana rentals, which I booked for one day during our stay. Never done this before, and with the crowds picking up on the weekends, figure it will be a nice way to spend the day. 17 more days!!

Someone posted these on Facebook (Universal passholder page)today. No hot stations at all . Everything is grab and go she said. This is what was served at dinner today and yesterday.

Attachments

• 24382ED4-9D82-40AD-9C6C-DD0D0077A002.png
    24382ED4-9D82-40AD-9C6C-DD0D0077A002.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 9FFB11E9-8C6C-4466-84DA-30BE0C6E53DD.png
    9FFB11E9-8C6C-4466-84DA-30BE0C6E53DD.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 123

Is grocery delivery accepted at this hotel? I know on previous Disney trips we would have grocery delivery from Garden Grocer and bell services would hold it for us. I was wondering if we could do something like that at UO?

Just got back from a 5 day trip spent mostly at the RPR pool. I posted a short trip report in the trip report forum for anyone that is interested. Any questions about current operations let me know!

We just returned from a trip to RPR (wonderful) and UOR (a couple issues - will never start on a trip on Saturday again). Thought I would share this photo I took while sitting in bed from our fantastic room in Tower 1. It was perfect and my kids were in heaven.😍

Attachments

• 7ECCC613-F009-4F5C-967D-92591A15AD0D.jpeg
    7ECCC613-F009-4F5C-967D-92591A15AD0D.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 58
We have chosen this as our HHN 2021 resort. We have stayed at HRH before and wanted to try something different. This hotel sounds beautiful.

Would either of you mind sharing how crowds were managed at the pool and other public spaces at the hotel? We are considering a last minute trip the week of Labor Day and trying to decide if we should check in Labor Day and hang out at the pool then hit the parks Tuesday and Wednesday. We have 3 kids, ages 9, 5, and 2, so we have to consider lots of variables with our age range (including taking off from virtual school one day).

Just got back from a 5 day trip spent mostly at the RPR pool. I posted a short trip report in the trip report forum for anyone that is interested. Any questions about current operations let me know!

We just returned from a trip to RPR (wonderful) and UOR (a couple issues - will never start on a trip on Saturday again). Thought I would share this photo I took while sitting in bed from our fantastic room in Tower 1. It was perfect and my kids were in heaven.😍

I don’t have much personal experience with the pool because our park downtime and the weather did not coincide. My teenagers went by themselves one morning at opening and they were only ones in pool the entire 45 minutes they were there. In evenings when open, it looked busy but not crowded if that makes sense. Not so busy I wouldn’t swim (and there were definitely times on the Disney leg of our trip that I felt our resort pool was uncomfortably crowded)

Other than checkin - Saturday, 8:30 am there were 25 groups ahead of us, totally nuts - the resort was very, very quiet. Social distancing with markers was well done, including lines for the boats. They were abiding by capacity limits in shops.and market.

I think your plan is a good one with a pool day on the holiday. Our room was ready at 3 (they said 4, the usual check in time, so we were happy with that), just FYI.

If you have any specific questions, happy to help!

Would either of you mind sharing how crowds were managed at the pool and other public spaces at the hotel? We are considering a last minute trip the week of Labor Day and trying to decide if we should check in Labor Day and hang out at the pool then hit the parks Tuesday and Wednesday. We have 3 kids, ages 9, 5, and 2, so we have to consider lots of variables with our age range (including taking off from virtual school one day).

For the pool:
If you are at the pool Saturday at any point, expect it to be absolutely packed. On Sundays, it will be somewhat crowded by definitely manageable during the day, and get very crowded in the evening. During any weekdays, it will be a complete ghost town until 6pm, and then pick up after then, but still not bad at all.

For the rest of the resort:
We never had any problem at all, anywhere, distancing ourselves. I would probably avoid Tuk Tuk right at pool closing time, but other than that we never saw more than a couple people anywhere.

So the map is confusing me. We are walkers, and would like to request the closest tower to the walking path to the parks. Is Windward the closest? We booked a standard room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter