ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Are there covered walkways to the towers from the main building with restaurants and markets? Are the towers all attached to that main building? It’s hard to see on the map.

So the map is confusing me. We are walkers, and would like to request the closest tower to the walking path to the parks. Is Windward the closest? We booked a standard room.

So once you are inside the resort the elevators are somewhat centrally located in the towers, so 1 or 3 IMO are closest to the pathway to the parks, the walkway is covered coming into the lobby as is the walkway adjacent the pool.

Edited typo, tower 1

Last edited:
So once you are inside the resort the elevators are somewhat centrally located in the towers, so 2 or 3 IMO are closest to the pathway to the parks, the walkway is covered coming into the lobby as is the walkway adjacent the pool.
Really ? Ok , because looking at the map it looks like tower 1 . I am really confused then .

So the map is confusing me. We are walkers, and would like to request the closest tower to the walking path to the parks. Is Windward the closest? We booked a standard room.

Tower one is quickest to the walkway. You have two choices: 1. If you take the elevator, you’ll need to cut through the pool to get to the walkway quickly; or 2. At the end of the other two hallways, you can take the stairs down, and they exit to the walkway through a door. I don’t think you can enter the stairway door, just exit out of it.

Tower one is quickest to the walkway. You have two choices: 1. If you take the elevator, you’ll need to cut through the pool to get to the walkway quickly; or 2. At the end of the other two hallways, you can take the stairs down, and they exit to the walkway through a door. I don’t think you can enter the stairway door, just exit out of it.
Thanks! I know it’s just a request but here’s hoping 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 I will request Tower 1

It`s funny, not many use each Tower`s names and they are rather nice names.......

For those that maybe don`t know

T1 is Windward

T2 is Leeward

T3 is Royal

Yep correct patster.....

The door is only for exiting only, you can`t go back in it :thumbsup2

Has anyone gone with a young toddler? I have a new 2yo who only wears his mask maybe 5-10 mins at a time. I'm trying to figure out if this will make a trip to the parks impossible due to the rules. This is the last part that is stopping me from booking a stay next week.

Does club level charge extra for teens under 18? When I use a 3rd party online booking system, the price goes up when I add them. So my thought is to just book as 2 adults and then call RPR to add the kids? That's of course if they are indeed supposed to be free.

That exit only door was a fantastic discovery and timesaver for us!

The only downside to Tower 1 is, if the pool is closed, you do have to walk all the way around the pool and circle back to the elevator which seems like a long walk at the end of the day. (Unless, of course, there is a secret shortcut we never discovered!).

That exit only door was a fantastic discovery and timesaver for us!

The only downside to Tower 1 is, if the pool is closed, you do have to walk all the way around the pool and circle back to the elevator which seems like a long walk at the end of the day. (Unless, of course, there is a secret shortcut we never discovered!).

I think one of the side paths will lead up to the main entrance of RPR. Not sure if it is quicker or not. You can kind of see it in this picture.
449690AE-D8E6-418E-AB43-5592EB23096D.png

Super excited! Lost the May trip to Covid, then hubs backs out of end of October trip. Friend jumps in so we will do four nights at RP! She has never ever been to Universal so I am thrilled to be able to share it with her! Can’t wait!

That is good news!

Seeing it all through the eyes of a first timer is always fun.......

Is the resort sold out for Thanksgiving weekend? I checked yesterday and they had lots of options available, now it's saying nothing is available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter