ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

For the indoor one are you referring to the one in the Fitness club? If so, I didn't think most could get access to that one without paying (YouFirst elite members can get complementary access though.) But I admit it has been years since I last used that one. :)

For the indoor one are you referring to the one in the Fitness club? If so, I didn't think most could get access to that one without paying (YouFirst elite members can get complementary access though.) But I admit it has been years since I last used that one. :)

It’s been free for a long time.

Are there laundry facilities at RPR? Are they coin or credit card? Has anyone used it?
(I don't think we have enough clothes to make it without doing a load of laundry, haha!!)

They have laundry facilities in two floors

I used the one on the ground floor
Coming out of tower 1 to first floor, laundry building to the right

T3 laundry room isn’t obvious.

It’s on the 2nd floor and kinda hidden, we had to ask many years ago where it was.

I am so glad I saw the mention of the indoor hot tub here! I had the place all to myself twice in the last few days. It is so cool in there! Much of the pool area was closed off yesterday afternoon for a special event for the conference people, but I used the indoor hot tub before showering and heading to the airport.

The rules on the wall said something about supervising children, so I don't think it is adults only.

I am so glad I saw the mention of the indoor hot tub here! I had the place all to myself twice in the last few days. It is so cool in there! Much of the pool area was closed off yesterday afternoon for a special event for the conference people, but I used the indoor hot tub before showering and heading to the airport.

The rules on the wall said something about supervising children, so I don't think it is adults only.

Glad you enjoyed it!!!

I think it used to be 12 and above only, but that was a lot of years ago I saw the sign for that.........we never saw any kids anytime we used it, but we may just have been lucky. I don't think it really appeals to children in there.

It would be nice to have an adults only hot tub.......:thumbsup2

Looking at the resort map on the Universal Website where is Tower 3 exactly? I am looking for Club level room locations in reference to everything else. Is Tower 3 is to the right of the entrance closest to the road or left of the entrance closest to the boat dock or behind the entrance, when looking at the map

I believe tower 3 is the one attached to the convention space. So directly across from the main entrance.

Hi, everyone! My family and I will be checking into RPR in a little less than 3 weeks for a 5 day stay. (yay!)

Quick question -- we tend to "save" for our vacations by picking up gift cards throughout the year. This works great for Disney because I can consolidate them onto 1-2 giftcards before we go. My understanding is that there is no way to do this with Universal Gift Cards (please correct me if I'm wrong!).

I will probably have about 20 different $100 gift cards that I will be applying toward our resort stay--what would be the best time/way to have these applied to our room? Should I just stop by in the afternoon or evening sometime when they don't seem busy and have them each loaded? Any ideas on the best time?

I buy Universal gift cards and use them for the hotel and in the parks.

I put the gift cards down on my account when I check in.
Also put travel checks on my account to pay for my room.

It works for me

I'm using up the remainder of the travel checks on my next visit to the Loews hotels.
Trips after this one will be using the credit card at check in.

When I do this, each card or travel check has to be entered individually.
It is time consuming.

The amount you apply to your account is automatically credited at that time.
I always get a receipt once this transaction is done.

You don't have to do this at check in time since you will be there for five days.
But take care of it the day before you check out as it will take more than a few minutes to enter all the cards.

My wife and I aren't exactly coffee snobs--however it's a very important part of launching a successful day for us. I recall from our previous trip being dissatisfied with the in-room Keurig (but that might have just been because we ran out) and didn't like making the trek to the lobby to buy coffee.

Curious what other's coffee strategies are... Ask for more Keurig pods from housekeeping? Bring along your own brewing system?

Just call housekeeping and ask for some extras.

While I'm not a coffee drinker, I do like a hot tea in the morning. They used to have an English Breakfast Kurig tea in the rooms. But a few years ago they stopped putting those in the room. So every time I stay, I have to call housekeeping and ask for them to brink me some for my stay. It shouldn't be an issue to have them bring you some extra coffee's though if you want more than 1 or 2, you might tell them exactly how many extras you want for your stay. That way you won't have to call every day for more.

We stayed in PB last year as a family. It was our first trip to Universal and had so much fun! Coming to RPR in 2 weeks for a 4 night stay with just my 13 year old son. So excited! It will be so much easier navigating the parks with two of us instead of five. Does anyone else read these boards like a novel you can't put down? I'm on page 31. 43 to go! I can't express enough appreciation for this resource and the people that keep it updated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter