ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Pictures from Orlando Informer

Just a couple of pictures of the new chandelier in Orchids over the sushi and bar area.......looks lovely...... :thumbsup2

orchids-X2.jpg

orchids2-X2.jpg

orchids1-X2.jpg

Argh! Why do they have to "modernize" Orchids? And of all style, they had to choose mid-century modern furnitures! Argh!

I can confirm Orchids is open. Thursday to Saturday until 11pm. Bar still makes good drinks....Sushi's still pretty awesome!

Excellent!!!

Yes, hasn`t been open that long and even if it is shorter hours, it`s good to see it back......

Glad you managed to get sushi from there.....it`s the best!!

Will be there this evening for a long weekend trip. Staying in RPR (my fav) for the express passes. Hoping to get to Orchids at least once.

Oh I hope you have the best time this weekend........and yes, enjoy orchids!

Does Bula still do the discount if you bring your cup back? I still have ours from several years ago, but don’t want to pack them if this is discontinued.

Does Bula still do the discount if you bring your cup back? I still have ours from several years ago, but don’t want to pack them if this is discontinued.
They did last year but I don't know about now in the COVID era. I will say that last year, they didn't need to see our cups (we keep them in our Owners Locker). We barely started asking about if they still honored the old cups for a discount and my server was like "yup. We'll give you a new cup and still use the discount. Don't worry about it"

Last edited:
They did last year but I don't know about now in the COVID era. I will say that last year, they didn't need to see our cups (we keep them in our Owners Locker). We barely started asking about if they still honored the old cups for a discount and my server was like "yup. We'll give you a new cup and still use the discount. Don't worry about it"
Thanks, I guess I’ll throw them in the suitcase!

Thanks for the question. I have an upcoming stay and probably would have completely forgot to bring our cups. We'll at least bring them and if we can get a discount then great. If not, no harm done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!