Royal Pacific vs Sapphire Falls

I had heard some of the rooms at Royal Pacific were renovated, I think its based on which tower your in.

My experience with Universal Deluxe's after 4 times, (and having stayed in all 3) is that you will get your room later. Earliest we ever got a room was 3:30. (and that was when i went up there and asked them if it was ready) 2 times we got messaged at 4 on the dot. The other time the room was late, AND we didnt get the room we paid for (they changed it from King to 2 Queen and worse view, and didnt give us anything to comp it that was Royal Pacific and it left a bad taste in my mouth). To be fair we always checked in on a weekend day, I could imagine a weekday check in would change that experience.

Meanwhile the half dozen times i've stayed at a value or moderate, they had the room ready immediately. Check in was between 11 to 12 for those, and i was pleasantly surprised. It should be pretty uncontroversial that the higher capacity hotel is more likely to have a room immediately ready and available for you.
We checked in Royal Pacific on a Friday.

When we checked in on a Wednesday to Endless Summer ours was the only room available in our category that early.

What I was saying is you wouldn't be able to advise the OP that just by them picking Royal Pacific over Sapphire Falls their room would be ready later.

As far as capacity Sapphire Falls has more rooms than Royal Pacific from the brief research I did.

RP=1,000 rooms+ 51 suites
SF=1,000 rooms+ 83 suites

The way it's worded not sure if the suites are included in the 1,000 room number but yeah it's either equal or a bit more suites at SF.

As far as not getting the room category you selected I would hope you discussed this with the front desk but my expectation wouldn't be a comp. It would be a refund for the price difference if there was one and would perhaps suggest a slight discount for that depending on the reason they told me the room category I selected wasn't available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter