RPH pool

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
I read on an earlier post that someone was told RPH would not have a pool slide. Has anyone confirmed this? If this is true, that removes this resort from our options. We have A DS (10). He would be very disappointed to discover there was no slide. That's the only part of the pool he enjoys.

Since we are wanting club level, I guess we have just decided which resort we will be booking. HRH!!!!

I'm hoping they will have a slide at RPH. At least we will be able to weigh our options, and decide what is better for us. :D

My 7DS *loved* the pool slide at HRH last Xmas (down the slide, up the stairs, over and over...). Having said that, we're staying at RP because of the great club rate we got, and because we can "pool hop" to HRH's pool, no problem. Something to think about, depending on the difference in rates...
Terri the Yoopermom

There will not be a slide at the pool, however, there will be a seperate "interactive water play area" for kids.

I read that it will be the largest pool in the state!

When I booked the hotel they told me it would have a water slide..I hope things didn't change???

I'm planning on calling next week to make my ressies for Oct. Sure would like to know for sure before I make that call. If anyone else knows for sure, please let us know. Although, it sounds like Loews or Universal, wherever the info. is coming from, doesn't know themselves. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter