RPR requesting a Tower/Room

CoachZ

Mouseketeer
How far in advance does RPR begin assigning rooms? If I'd like to request a specific tower or room, how far in advance should I call?

Most hotels won't start assigning rooms until a couple of days before check-in. But if you have a specific tower/room request, I'd call reservations and ask them to put that request directly on the reservation itself. And then, probably the day before I'm checking in, I might try to call and see if they are able to honor that request (to remind them that there is a request on my reservation if nothing else.) :)

And when you check-in, I'd remind them I have that request in the reservation and again ask if they are able to honor it.

Not RPR, but I called PBH about 10 days before our trip to confirm which wings the Garden View Rooms were in and then requested a West Wing room (to be closer to the villa pool) and the TM I spoke too commented to the effect of "I'll just block you into a room right now". That may not be standard, but there is a possibility that if you phone closer to the trip that they may just block you into a room right then.

Rooms are assigned 5 days out here........

Call as soon as you can and have your request added to your reservation........:thumbsup2

I requested a room in tower 1, any other requests to get a good view with a water view room?

Rooms are assigned 5 days out here........

Call as soon as you can and have your request added to your reservation........:thumbsup2

I called a few days ago & requested Tower 1 with a theme park view. Should I still request an upper floor?

I called a few days ago & requested Tower 1 with a theme park view. Should I still request an upper floor?

Absolutely........

The trees are quite high so can obstruct views from even middle height floors......floors 6 or 7 will give you the best views :thumbsup2

Absolutely........

The trees are quite high so can obstruct views from even middle height floors......floors 6 or 7 will give you the best views :thumbsup2
I just put in that request for our upcoming stay. Thanks!

They are so darn friendly every time I call. Love it.

I just put in that request for our upcoming stay. Thanks!

They are so darn friendly every time I call. Love it.

Glad to hear you`re sorted........hopefully you`ll get a perfect room with a good view........Glad to hear they`re so friendly when you call though, I`ve never actually called the hotel ever........

Good luck to everyone requesting rooms!

We got back last Tuesday. I requested "Tower 3, top floors for views" and that's what I got. It was definitely far from the elevator but it had a great view of the parks, which we loved :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter