RTeetz Gets Marathon Weekend Facepaint: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!

Which facepaint option do YOU want to see RTeetz sport during Marathon Weekend?

• Total voters
I LOVE THIS IDEA! I donate regularly to GKTW. My youngest DS lost a friend to leukemia three years ago next month (she was the twin sister to his best friend, just 11 and such a lovely soul). A few months before she passed away, her family spent a vacation at GKTW which they all call their best trip ever. If I can help other families with a similar vacation, I figure it’s the least I can do as a Disney fan to honor Austen.

2. NONE of this money raised will go towards any of the DATW Shenanigans. Since I'm the one being such a beating about face painting, *I* will personally pay for the face-painting for @rteetz and any others who are willing to do it in effort to raise money for this very worthy cause and as part of our celebratory fun during DATW. #PutItOnMyMagicBand.

I’m not sure how you’re planning to set up the fund raising tiers or goals, but if people think it will help bring in some additional donations I’d be willing to bring my puffy pirate shirt and get face painted as a pirate for DATW. You can see a pic of the shirt on Page 4 of this thread. If not, I’m happy to just donate and come along for the ride.

I’m not sure how you’re planning to set up the fund raising tiers or goals, but if people think it will help bring in some additional donations I’d be willing to bring my puffy pirate shirt and get face painted as a pirate for DATW. You can see a pic of the shirt on Page 4 of this thread. If not, I’m happy to just donate and come along for the ride.
You've mentioned your puffy pirate shirt so many times that I would be disappointed if you didn't bring it! pirate:

Now you have to wear the pirate shirt.

What are the stretch goals for this charitable fundraiser now anyways? Or are we still figuring that out?

What are the stretch goals for this charitable fundraiser now anyways? Or are we still figuring that out?

The steering committee has pretty much worked out all of the logistics - I'll have a better write-up hopefully tomorrow. But yes, there will be goal tiers as well as some items up for grabs at different donation levels (ie. anyone donating $15 gets a #Pandamonium2019 shirt; the first three people to donate $75 or more get two tickets to a dessert party of their choice, etc.).

The steering committee has pretty much worked out all of the logistics - I'll have a better write-up hopefully tomorrow. But yes, there will be goal tiers as well as some items up for grabs at different donation levels (ie. anyone donating $15 gets a #Pandamonium2019 shirt; the first three people to donate $75 or more get two tickets to a dessert party of their choice, etc.).
I can just see the group picture now. It will be, in a word, epic.

I will be donating extra for the puffy pirate shirt.

I just want a puffy pirate! That would make my day!
So, you'll be sticking around for DATW? YAY!

Okay, so.... Since the $500 will be raised in about the first 10 minutes, who is getting painted for the second $500?

THIS IS THE ENTHUSIASM I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!

There will definitely be people who have agreed to get their faces painted at certain fundraising points. I know that I'm in. I'm PRETTY sure @Princess KP is in. @Barca33Runner has also expressed interest, as well as @SunDial and @mateojr. Even @Princess_Nikki is in on this! It should be a GREAT chance to support GKTW!

There will definitely be people who have agreed to get their faces painted at certain fundraising points. I know that I'm in. I'm PRETTY sure @Princess KP is in. @Barca33Runner has also expressed interest, as well as @SunDial and @mateojr. Even @Princess_Nikki is in on this! It should be a GREAT chance to support GKTW!

I’m a cheap date. I wasn’t sure that I’d be able to redirect my family’s vacation to spend any time at DATW; my pledge was that if the $500 is raised I’ll make sure I am able to be at DATW. At that point the face painting just feels like it should be part of the experience.

No additional milestones needed for me.

Awesome. I don't currently have plans for marathon weekend, but this might change that. (Off property rates are really low that weekend, too.)

This thread is starting to rival the time I saw the Mad Hatter leading a group of men in a kick line first thing in the morning right after entering the main gates at Disneyland. The wives and children were laughing hysterically and most of the men were really hoping that the photographs of this moment would not end up all over social media. Only this is better since the insanity involves raising money for charity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts