Rude Passengers - Magic Feb 10th sailing

Clearly the solution is for the DCL Imagineers to take a cue from The Lego Movie, and start doing double decker lounge chairs. Parents on top (as they are taller and can get up easier), and kids on the bottom (as they can get dripped on, because hey.. mom and dad are paying for this cruise, if you don't like it, stay in the kids club, gol-darn-it!).

Edit- I'd probably pay extra to sit on the upper deck, and just watch the pandemonium below should those imagineers steal my original (don't look at me like that Emmet) idea.

Maybe a solution would be for DCL to have lockers to store our things that we need close, but can't take in the ocean or pool. I would use a locker instead of storing my stuff on a chair. I try not to occupy a chair when I'm not sitting in it, but I don't like leaving my stuff hanging out on the deck floor either.

I also thought that timers would be a cool addition to chairs. You push a button and get 30 minutes. If you don't get back to that chair to push the button again, you lose privileges on that chair. At least then there would be no argument on how long that chair has been "unoccupied". Granted you could keep pushing the button and leaving, but at least there would be some consciousness of how long you are leaving it there without a butt in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter