runDisney Virtual Shorts - An *Incredible* Year 3

Impatiently waiting for runDisney to release details for this summer's virtual runs! They announced Pluto theme mid-Feb last year. Maybe now that the SW virtual half is almost done we will hear soon.....

Impatiently waiting for runDisney to release details for this summer's virtual runs! They announced Pluto theme mid-Feb last year. Maybe now that the SW virtual half is almost done we will hear soon.....
We were just saying this too. I'm excited to see who the medals will be. I didn't sign up for the Star Wars half because while I train a half to really run one for me I need course support so much prefer this 5k series for my virtual running, it's a fun summer motivator.

It occurs to me that since we just had the W&D registration this week, and Marathon Weekend registration is April 17, we may not see the virtual series go up until May :(

The extra goodies this year -

If you register for one of the individual races, you'll receive both the commemorative medal and a magnet frame. If you take on the ultimate super hero challenge by registering for the Series, you will receive three individual race medals and a bonus Series medal, a magnet frame PLUS you will get a resistance band and hot/cold gel pack.*

I can't wait to do these! I really need something to keep me motivated during those HOT summer months!

Meh. I was waiting anxiously for the theme reveal in hopes that maybe I could get a runDisney event in this year but I just don't care about the Incredibles. I might still do it because I don't want to break my 5 year streak of doing a runDisney event but blah. Maybe I can get my 6 year old to run/walk a 5k with me. She will probably LOVE these medals...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!