runDisney Virtual Shorts - An *Incredible* Year 3

It seemed easier than normal today. Am I wrong? Everything was already populated for me when I signed in this time. Maybe its just a new approach to Active?
It's done that for us the last so many registrations after logging in. Convenient.

All signed up for the Series again! Looking forward it over the summer!

It seemed easier than normal today. Am I wrong? Everything was already populated for me when I signed in this time. Maybe its just a new approach to Active?

It seemed extra easy to me also and I'm usually logged into active when I sign up

My wife and I signed up for the series. This is our first 5k. Between the both us we have lost over 270lbs and just started to get into running.

Congrats on the amazing weight loss progress! That's fantastic.
And welcome to the addictive world of running.

My wife and I signed up for the series. This is our first 5k. Between the both us we have lost over 270lbs and just started to get into running.
Congrats, that's amazing! The series is so fun! Look forward to everyone's posts as the complete the races!

I haven't convinced DH yet that it is worth the money. We were planning on the WD half marathon, but my knees got all messed up. I have been doing PT and I'm pretty sure I could do 5Ks by the summer.

Registered today but haven’t received email confirmation yet. The registrations are listed under my events on Active.com. Should I be worried?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!