RV rental for two

Lexx1214

Mouseketeer
DH and I already have a trip to the world planned in September and are staying at Pop, but we are already looking to next year and are really interested in renting an RV. Problem is every place we looked has massive RVs for 8-10 people and it’s just the two of us. We’d like to find one that sleeps 2-4, one bathroom, kitchenette and living room area. Any recommendations?

Lexx1214 take a look over at LazyDays.com they offer a wide variety of rentals but I would keep asking as a wide variety of others here have had good to great experiences with other places they are willing to go back to again or suggest to others Good Luck

Check out Wilderness Camper Rentals, they have what you are looking for.

We're renting one right now, my wife and I with our dogs. It's working out very well.

It has a nice big living area, an island kitchen, an outdoor kitchen and a large, usable shower. The bathroom and the bedroom (queen bed) are compact, but quite functional.

It's very well equipped, all the linens, pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, appliances you need.

All we brought were our clothes and a few groceries.

Check out Wilderness Camper Rentals - they're an approved Disney vendor.

https://www.wildernesscamperrentals.com/

We're in their Prime Time Tracer and it's quiet comfortable.

Here's the thing to know, too - RV's that "sleep X number" are usually comfortable for maybe half that, especially if you plan to eat and relax inside. Ours sleeps probably 8 if someone was advertising, but honestly sleeps 3 or 4 comfortably while still being able to use the dinette and sofa. The max number of people an RV sleeps usually involves folding down a dinette table and converting a sofa to a bed. So, Lexx, when you say you want something that sleeps 2-4 and has a living room area, you're probably talking something that technically sleeps 8 or so.

Our Sandpiper 379 FLOK according to the manufacturer sleeps 6. There is a king size bed in the bedroom, then the two couches fold out in to beds. Each couch is good for shorter smaller people, our nephews do great on one, but they are 6 and 12.
So as the others have said, even a trailer that says it sleeps a lot of people, may not be more trailer than you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter