RVs for the Wildness?

Wendybirdtn

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used RVs for the Wilderness to rent and RV from when staying at the Fort? If so thoughts, concerns, words of wisdom??? TYIA

There are numerous threads on this subject. Search this forum and you will find some good reviews.

I did but I could not find any threads about this company.

I've not seen that name come up here, Wendybirdtn, although I don't look at all the rv rental threads. Their website reviews appear to be mostly recent - 2019 most of them. Not saying that's good or bad.

Disney also has pre-approved rv vendors that provide a premium customer experience which are listed on the Fort web site:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/campsites-at-fort-wilderness-resort/services-amenities/

Scroll down to the RV Rentals section.

Going with a Disney vendor or not is like renting a Disney golf cart versus one from off-site. Non-official providers might save some money and still get the job done but require a little more work/involvement while a Disney solution is easier on you but may cost a little more.

If you end up using this vendor, please come back and let us know how it went.

Good luck!

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!