Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre

MainStreetFireman

DIS Veteran
Since I have no idea where to post this question (not a resort offering, not a theme park, definitely not a dining issue), I will start here. A moderator offering guidance is, of course, greatly appreciated.

So, has anyone done the parasailing in Bay Lke? While I can read the website, I am more curious to hear about posters' real experiences, from both packages offered.

Was it worth it? I know that's a subjective question. But, as a comparison, we rented Water Mice at The Poly a few trips ago. While they were much more expensive than renting comparable boats on the bays of the New Jersey coastline, the NJ boats didn't allow me to take pictures while I floated in front of Cinderella's Castle; savvy?

So, please relate your experiences, bad or good; as well as share your overall assessment of the value after you had done it. TIA for help! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter