Sample size help

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
Hi Folks-

I have been using apple cider vinegar in water to help control my acid reflux- it seems counter intuitive but it really works. I have been to several sites that sell sample sized products and have found balsamic and malt vinegars but no luck with apple cider. Does anyone know of a site that might sell this...or does anyone know if apple cider tablets will work as well as using vinegar itself???

I could really use some help. The idea of packing a BOTTLE of vinegar seems ridiculous!!

Hi Folks-

I have been using apple cider vinegar in water to help control my acid reflux- it seems counter intuitive but it really works. I have been to several sites that sell sample sized products and have found balsamic and malt vinegars but no luck with apple cider. Does anyone know of a site that might sell this...or does anyone know if apple cider tablets will work as well as using vinegar itself???

I could really use some help. The idea of packing a BOTTLE of vinegar seems ridiculous!!

I don't know about sample sizes, but I used one of those 3 ounce travel size bottles for a body wash I use that they don't sell in travel size. I suppose you could use one or a couple of those. We filled 4 I think. We did that b/c we didn't check any bags. We just did carry ons.

I don't know about sample sizes, but I used one of those 3 ounce travel size bottles for a body wash I use that they don't sell in travel size. I suppose you could use one or a couple of those. We filled 4 I think. We did that b/c we didn't check any bags. We just did carry ons.

I'll have to find a travel bottle that food safe....should be easy enough.
Thanks

Here is a link to one option (but price seems very high to me). This is at a site that only does "travel" size items.

http://www.minimus.biz/Delouis-French-Apple-Cider-Bouquet-Vinegar-F01-0865501-8200.aspx

This was the first sight I went to...and you're right..the mini bottle of cider vinegar is outrageous in price...I was so disappointed!...But, thank you very much for responding.

You could fill your own bottles. I went to the pharmacy of our local store and requested to buy 6 empty cough syrup bottles when I needed to bring along a home remedy one trip. Worked great.

You could fill your own bottles. I went to the pharmacy of our local store and requested to buy 6 empty cough syrup bottles when I needed to bring along a home remedy one trip. Worked great.

Did you put this in your checked luggage or carry on? Was the bottles plastic?
I like this idea.

You can also check out camping supply stores like REI and Camping World. They carry travel bottles that are food safe/food grade.

I use a travel size Listerine glass bottle and fill it with ACV when I am traveling carry on only. It is enough for a two or three day business trip. I prefer to have it stored in glass over plastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter