Sample Source Fall 2020 Sold out

juniorbugman

<font color=blue>New car vs another cruise?? THAT
Just got an email to start getting ready for the Sample Source Fall 2020 promotions. Keep an eye on your emails.
Loads of free samples and from the experts pick no-name products as your main brand and you will have more choices of the samples. At least that's what I have read in the previous years. I am going to try it this year.

https://www.samplesource.com/

I got 13 at my address and 11 at my Mom's address. This time I wrote down what samples I got so I will know.
I was just coming to update the title as well but you guys beat me to it.

sweet! I got 14 HOWEVER, even though I got the maxinum last time and I recieved the shipping notice they never actually arrived! Our letter carrier SUCKS

So isn't it nice that one of the samples was coffee pods and today is National Coffee Day. :surfweb: Enjoy those coffees folks. I am going to have a Coffee Crisp today since I don't drink coffee. Remember "How do you like your coffee?? Crisp " (or I am too old and nobody else remembers that commercial)

rats, i was late and only got 6.

last time i got them all...some times you win, sometimes you don’t!

I know it was really silly of them to send out the reminder email at 9:43 when they went live at 9:00am.

Dang. I got the email this morning and completed right away and only got 4 :sad:
I didn’t read about only checking no name, or rather read to late. Did it work?

Just got an email to start getting ready for the Sample Source Fall 2020 promotions. Keep an eye on your emails.
Loads of free samples and from the experts pick no-name products as your main brand and you will have more choices of the samples. At least that's what I have read in the previous years. I am going to try it this year.

https://www.samplesource.com/
Did it work putting no name?

OMG, the email was sent to SPAM! It was sent at 9:29 am. I will be getting a lottery ticket if I ever am able to get this done right and order some samples successfully!!

Congrats and enjoy!

Did it work putting no name?
Yup I got 13 samples this year when other times I have only gotten 8 or 9. I picked store brand for every choice that I made. I don't have a dog or a cat for that matter (but I picked cat stuff for a friend) and yup got the maximum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter