San Diego

superme80

DIS Veteran
Just back from a very fun trip to San Diego. Here are some of my thoughts.
Sea World: Very fun. A lot of rides were closed because we went during the week. My boys LOVED the Shark Experience, went through it twice. Employees were very nice.
San Diego Safari Park: This place is huge. I clocked well over 15,000 steps that day. Employees were nice. Food was very good. We had the pulled pork nachos. So good. Boys had the mac n cheese, and I was able to steal a bit. VERY good. They now offer smoothies, with a shot of tequila! Sadly the smoothies was for my 10 year old, so no liquor for me! LOL
Legoland: Where do I start??? This was the most amazing place. We didn't get on a ton of rides, youngest decided he was scared of everything :headache: so it limited us. The employees were so nice and helpful. The boys LOVED it. The themeing was incredible. We also splurged and booked a night at the Legoland Castle hotel. We are now OFFICALLY ruined. This hotel had such amazing theming, accommodating and wonderful employees, and a fantastic breakfast buffet. We will be back. The family loved the scavenger hunt and all the surprises in the room.

So my $.02 is San Diego is a wonderful break from Disney. I also visited family, so that is what encouraged me to plan this trip. Legoland is a hidden gem. It isn't Disney, but it is still a fantastic park!

I live in San Diego and am so proud to hear you loved your trip. Assuming you are 21 and over you have to try some of our breweries and the tours they offer

I live in San Diego and am so proud to hear you loved your trip. Assuming you are 21 and over you have to try some of our breweries and the tours they offer
Hopefully next time. I am a total light weight and I had my kids with me. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!