Sanaa Lunch or Dinner

The menus are a bit different, so be sure to check those out.
And I do think it's lovely to see out to the savanna in the daylight. Depending on the time of year, that could still be either lunch or dinner though.

Also depends on your budget. If paying OOP, you can make a meal of the incredible Bread Service for lunch. Easily shared by 2 with maybe, just maybe, a little room left over to split dessert. :-)

Lunch is generally going to be cheaper. Their menu offers a variety of sandwiches during lunch that are not offered during dinner.
There is the added benefit of seeing the animals during the daytime.

If you are on the dining plan, then dinner would seem to be the better choice.

I've done both, and I prefer lunch. Depending on the time of year, it's sunny and pleasant at lunchtime. More important to me is that my favorite meal, the Naan sandwiches, are only offered at lunchtime.

If you book for 11:30, you’ll have a better shot at one of the coveted window tables.

If you book for 11:30 you’ll have a better shot at one of the coveted window tables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter