Sanford Airport

skorpie

Love the magic
Does anyone have any info on transporation from the Sanford Airport in Orlando to the Contemporary? Is the shuttle service available from there and how much does it cost and is one service better than another? Any info is appreciated!

I would contact Tiffany Town Car at tiffanytowncar.com They should be able to help you and for comparison, I believe they charge $45.00 one way from MCO to the resorts.

Mears Shuttle is another option, but I don't have their web address.

Problem is Sanford is a fair distance more than MCO. Whenever I was there it was with a package holiday company and transportation was arranged prior to this. I'm not sure what is laid on for those who haven't made arrangements prior but you would think something would be available. - but possibly at an expense.

#1MMFan

i looked into flying into sanford a few weeks ago. the going rate for roundtriop town car is:
tiffany towncar - $160
yourride.net - $200
cartier - $165
florida tours - $190
happy limo - $160

i had to email them to get most of these rates. they are not to the magic kingdom resorts. so it might be little more.

have a great trip!!

last summer we flew into Sanford on Pan Am. I searched all around and most of the limo services seemed about the same. We ended up taking Tiffany and were very happy with them. With the tip it cost about $200 roundtrip to the Dolphin, even though there was only 2 of us, but the Pan Am rate was so cheap we still saved money. (Although if I did it again, I'd probably just rent a car) It was definitely much farther than the Orlando airport, and nowhere near a grocery store, so he dropped us off at a gas station as our grocery stop - not at all helpful.

There is no Mears shuttle from Sanford. Sanford airport was extremely easy and quick to get around. (i.e. small)

I'm surprised Mears doesn't offer anything from Sanford. When I was there in December, I did see a Mears bus outside the arrival area. Maybe it was there for a group? I've always rented a car from there, so I have never looked into the Mears option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter