Santa Fe- opinions please

Disney owl

DIS Veteran
Eldest DS has announced that his GF wants to go to DLP for her 18th in October.

Not any firm plans as yet.

We've only stayed at Davy Crockett but as they don't drive this isn't an option. I feel Santa FE will be fine but would be grateful for opinions.

Thanks

If they aren't too fussy about cleanliness then probably yes. We stayed there last year and I wouldn't ever go again. It was decidedly dirty and very very basic. However, a couple of 18 year olds probably won't notice.
My daughter in her early 20's went last week on our DVC points and stayed at New York. She said that was quite good.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I do agree that Santa Fe is the budget end of the Disney market but I can't say I found it dirty! Mind you, it was the year before last and standards can drop, of course.:duck:

However, considering how little time one spends in the hotel it does seem daft to spend a fortune. That being said, I opted for the Sequoia this time - looked lovely in the brochure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter