Santa Fe

Disney Frenhines

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of going back to DLP for the first time in nearly 9 years and I'm looking at the Santa Fe, but, the reviews are so divided, either excellent or terrible. The last time I stayed there was 1998 and it was comfortable. I see it has had a Cars themed renovation, but, what are your personal views on the resort? It's going to be a solo trip next March. TIA x
PS I usually stayed at Sequioa, but there is a good deal on the Santa Fe at the moment.

I really like it and rooms are fine for 1 or 2 people. I always email and request a room near the river, that way once I've checked in I never go back to the main lobby and it's a short walk down to the Sequoia. I usually go for a drink in the Sequoia on the way back to my room! If you don't want/need a pool then it's definitely worth it for the savings that can be made.

I stayed there last summer and liked it. We had a room looking over the river. We got a free hot drink for each day (coffee or cocoa) from a coffee vending machine. The design is pretty cute (it was my first stay at a Disney resort)
We didn’t have any complaints and wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again.

I've stayed here half a dozen time. It's all I need, a clean room, with a clean bathroom. I love the walk back from the parks, especially when the weather is nice. Will be staying there again in September.
My only advice would be to request a room on a higher floor if you want to sleep in the next day, as most rooms on the ground floor are next to the parking lots. People leave in the morning by car, pack up.

We just stayed there in November. We liked it. The room was a decent size, it was small but it did the job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter