Saratoga Springs map

need2travel

DIS Veteran
Hi All,
Does anyone know where I can find a map of Saratoga Springs resort? DH & I are probably having dinner at the Turf Club on our upcoming trip & I'm trying to see exactly where it is on Saratoga's property. Also, is it possible to get a cab from there/is it near bell services? One more question-is it near the walkway to DS? We were thinking of Wine Bar George for a pre dinner drink.
Thanks for any & all help!!

SSR is a DVC resort. Check out the DVC Resorts board. There is a thread at the top of the page that has all the info about DVC resorts

Easy... It is near the boat near Starbucks in DS it is about a 5 minute boat ride and the boat I general goes back and forth so it is fast. The restaurant is in fact located in the main building in front of the boat back-although you are in the back of the building which is where Turf club is located- so if you wanted to take a cab you can. The walkway from the main building will bring you around the lake and come out by the Christmas store or vice versa it however is out of the way but a nice walk that will be 15-20 minutes depending on how fast or slow you walk. As above there are maps just Google it if you can not find it here.

Allears.net has a map of each resort. Use the menu to click on resort name, then find "resort map" link near the top of that page near the photo. This is the same map resort guests are given to get around with.

The My Disney Experience app is quite good too as it shows you the distance from the Saratoga Springs Resort and Disney Springs. It s only a 10 minute boat ride from the The Rainforest cafe.

It’s a great, underrated restaurant IMO that’s much more reasonably priced than other WDW steak places and a much nicer environment. Large menu too. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts