Savi's Workshop Lightsaber Build Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have3Kids&aHusband

Mouseketeer
Hi,
My husband has been wondering if there have been any rumors on when Savi's may reopen for the lightsaber build experience. We just got back from a wonderful trip at Disney, but he is trying to figure out when we can make another short trip to do the lightsaber build.

Hi,
My husband has been wondering if there have been any rumors on when Savi's may reopen for the lightsaber build experience. We just got back from a wonderful trip at Disney, but he is trying to figure out when we can make another short trip to do the lightsaber build.
the actors that lead the ceremony are equity actors and the union is in conflict with Disney right now, so until that's resolved there won't be any ceremonies unless they just go with regular CM

the actors that lead the ceremony are equity actors and the union is in conflict with Disney right now, so until that's resolved there won't be any ceremonies unless they just go with regular CM

And if they go with just regular cms I personally don't feel the price tag would make it worth it.

Half of it is the experience they give.

Thank you for the Q&A! We’re planning a trip in late October and my son was really wanting to do this. I’ve told him they’re on hold for now, but we’ve got our fingers crossed they’ll be back up and running again soon 🤞🏻

So... we all feeling more hopeful now that equity actors are going back? Anyone have a friend of a friend called back to work at Savi's or something? Really hoping they'll open by October!

So... we all feeling more hopeful now that equity actors are going back? Anyone have a friend of a friend called back to work at Savi's or something? Really hoping they'll open by October!

shoot, I'm hoping they'll have something by labor day

My concern is that it is still a smaller enclosed space so reservations are going to be really limited kind of like a "Golden Ticket" when they chose to reopen.

Dave

While I hope that actors can work (if they want to) soon. I am starting to lose hope to be able to build a custom light saber for my Labor Day vacation. I was really looking forward to spending money on that :(

I'm going to miss it by days, and that really stinks. But apparently it's not going to be the full experience. No actor, no music and light show. Just go in and build. I'll wait for the whole shebang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!